Hazardous Material / LLRW
With over a decade of experience, over 50 million cumulative miles and the best safety record in the industry, CAST has earned the reputation of being one the premier transportation companies in the Low Level Radioactive Waste (LLRW) business, as well as a top pick by the Department of Energy.
Our Hazardous Materials page illustrates some of the characteristics why CAST’s dedication to performance, safety and quality puts us at the top of the list.
A unique combination of a large, company owned fleet, the very best safety record, proven performance and a commitment to excellence ensure CAST Transportation a prominent position well into the future.
Heavy Haul Services
CAST Transportation’s personnel are highly trained and experienced in heavy hauling. Combined with a large variety of specialized equipment, CAST Transportation can handle the most demanding heavy haul transportation requirements – safely and securely.
Dry Van Service
CAST Transportation has Dry and Curtain-side Van service to meet the shipping requirements of our customers. CAST has 48’ and 53’ foot Vans. Lift gates are available on some Van trailers. CAST can also provide Box Trucks to fit smaller transportation requirements.
Roll Off Service
CAST Transportation offers roll off container service for our customers.
- Place 30’yard capacity roll off containers at your facility
- Pick-up containers when they are full
- Place multiple containers at your location
CAST is very proud of its history and experience in Flatbed services. We can accommodate your large shipping needs.
CAST Flatbed Services Include:
- Wide and oversize load capability
- Dropping trailers at your facility for remote loading
- Transload capability (rail to truck or truck to rail)
- Specialized Equipment for large and small jobs
- Dunnage to protect your product
- Straight Trucks also available
CAST Transportation Transload and Re-load services provide customers the flexibility to transport products from rail to truck or vice versa. Our terminal, identified as Irondale Station, track 604, is serviced by the BNSF (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe) Railroad. All shipments via rail car can be consigned to your company c/o CAST Transportation, Inc. at Irondale, Colorado.
Transload Services include:
- 65 acres of secure outdoor storage to accommodate your volume requirements
- Re-loading with CAST allows you, the customer, to take advantage of lower volume rates offered by rail
- Provide customers the flexibility to transport products from rail to truck or vice versa
Combining CAST transload and storage service with CAST flatbed service, can make receiving and transporting your product easier and more economical than ever before.