We are a Veteran-Owned, Family-Owned Business. CAST offers top-rate pay and a great Benefits Package which includes 100 % paid employee health insurance, paid holidays & vacation. Uniforms are also provided. Cast Transportation also provides ongoing training to help you be the best you can be!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Call CAST Transportation: 1-800-369-6374
- Apply online by clicking here: APPLY NOW!
- Apply at any of our locations:
- Henderson, CO: 9850 Havana St., Henderson, CO 80640
- Richland, WA: 1020 Battelle Blvd., Richland, WA 99354
- Kingston,TN: 201 Boeing Drive, Kingston, TN 37763
- Carlsbad, NM: 3102 E. Greene St., Carlsbad, NM 88220
- Las Vegas, NV: 400 E. Delhi St., N. Las Vegas, NV 89032
- Pittsburgh, PA: 535 Carlton Dr., Bentleyville, PA 15314
GENERAL APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 23 years or older.
- 2 years of recent verifiable driving experience.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must have valid Class A CDL license.
- Read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with general public, understand safety signs and signals and respond to official inquiries and make entries on reports/records.
- Clean MVR (need a copy that is less than 30 days)
- OTR drivers must have or be able to obtain a Hazmat Endorsement.
- Licensed in State of Residence (or within 30 days of transfer to another state)
- Must sign a release for Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP). PSP content will be used in the hiring evaluation process.
- Pass a DOT physical (including fit for duty), road test and pre-employment drug screening.
- TWIC, Passport and eligibility to enter Canada (not required but a plus).
- Must pass training/orientation requirements.